LAUNCH OFFER - Aerial is included in all pricing options for Jan, Feb and Mar 2023.
Non-heated, 45 min class.
A 45 min class to uplifting music, in a heated environment to facilitate joint movement, muscle elasticity and detoxification.
Yoga mats, cushions, bolsters & blankets are provided.
Book a Virtual class on our timetable and receive an email link to join 30 min before class. All you need is enough room to move and a good internet connection, and you’re ready to roll.
Virtual classes are $10 to drop in online & complimentary with all memberships.
- See our timetable or download the app on iTunes or Google play.
- Cancellation is easy via our app, or login to your profile from our website. Cancel up to 5 minutes prior to class and it will be credited to your account to use again.
- If you’re on a waitlist, we will notify you by text or email when space becomes available. You can edit your notification preference, in your profile login – my info – profile (edit).
What to bring
- A yoga mat. (Yoga mats are available in our ONLINE STORE and can be collected when you arrive for class).
- Hot classes – bring a bath-size towel to place on your mat, a water bottle, and a second towel if you wish to shower.
- Yin yoga – Please bring a towel or blanket to place over bolsters or cushions. You may prefer to bring your own. (Bolsters are also available in our ONLINE STORE).
Arriving & leaving
- Doors open 15 min before and 15 min after each class.
- Check into class by giving your name to the teacher. Bags can be placed at the back of the yoga room or in the lockers provided in the changing rooms.
- Get to know some amazing and like-minded people, we encourage social chat in the yoga room before class starts.
- After class, the room remains a peaceful space again for those who love savasana a little longer.
- Change rooms are open 15 min before class and 15 min after class.
- Showers and Hairdryers are available.
Injured or in pain?
Modifications, gentle stretching, and taking breaks during class are required for rehabilitation. With a green light from your Doctor, inform your teacher of existing injuries or health problems before you begin. We recommend Bikram Yoga which is specifically designed for rehabilitation. Yin yoga and Hot Slow Flow are both floor-based classes that also offer gentle modifications.
Please let us know if you have any questions, where necessary we can provide a 30 min Bikram modification consultation to ensure you practice safely, email us.
We teach Raj’s Pregnancy Class, initially 1:1 to empower Mums to be able to join us in class, online, or for self-practice. The sequence is designed by one of the founders of Bikram Yoga, Rajashree Choudhury.
All classes are great for postnatal, please check with your doctor before starting.
Studies demonstrate yoga can reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, and mood imbalances. It also improves posture and increases strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance. Youths aged between 12 – 17 are welcome to attend all of our classes and require a profile of their own. Please email us to organise a 10% student discount.
Tips for practicing a hot class
Arrive early with an open mind and no expectations.
The most comfortable and beneficial way to practice is hydrated, with an empty stomach.
Give yourself time to acclimatise, turn off your phone, set up your mat, and relax.
Wear light breathable fabric you can move and sweat in. Shorts, t-shirts, leggings, and crops are suitable.
Take electrolytes during and/or after a hot class to replace the calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium the body loses through sweat.
For BIKRAM YOGA take your second class within 24 hours to bypass muscle soreness.
We recommend practicing 3 or more times a week in the beginning, so you can see what the cumulative effect has to offer you.