Book a class
- Book online via our Timetable before you arrive, or call us on 0367069146. We return missed calls between 12 – 6 on weekdays.
- Please reschedule your class if you have flu symptoms.
- Cancellation: For a class to be credited to your account please cancel up to 5 minutes before a class, and 5 hours before an Aerial class.
- If you’re on a waitlist you will be notified by text or email when space becomes available. If you can no longer attend please cancel from the waitlist to avoid being automatically moved into a class.
What to bring
- Personal yoga mats are always a good idea and encouraged for all classes, including Aerial. If you don’t have your own yet, you can use one of the studio mats hanging in the changing rooms, please disinfect and hang after use.
- Hot classes – bring a bath-size towel to place on your mat and a water bottle and a second towel if you wish to shower after class.
- Yin yoga – we are often face down on bolsters/cushions, please bring something to place over them such as a pillowcase or towel.
- Aerial yoga – bring clean feet and wear a top that covers your underarms.
Arriving & Facilities
- If you are new, please arrive 15 minutes before class, sanitiser is provided at the front door.
- Check into class using the iPad or give your name to our Team.
- Let the teacher know if you are new and if you have any injuries.
- Bags can be placed at the back of the yoga room or in the lockers provided in the changing rooms.
- Wash your hands before using shared equipment such as bolsters and cushions.
- Change rooms close 15 min after the last class of the day.
- Showers and Hairdryers are available.
I have an auto immune disease and haven’t felt this good in 10 years - Shelly 48
Even if Im tired and my head is aching Bikram yoga ALWAYS makes me feel better - Jason 48